Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wedding: Dimitri & Stacy


On May 29, 2009 I shot a really cool and fun wedding. The lucky couple was Dimitri & Stacy. What made it so fun were the great people that attended. They were in such great spirits and so funny. Alongside Jen O'Sullivan, I experienced this Greek Orthodox Wedding that produced some great shots. Enjoy.



I guess that's an inside joke...



Yes, practice makes perfect...


Dimitri was so animated with his looks that sometimes I couldn't tell if he was joking or really scared! ;)



The crew...


The kid:
the only one to keep his cool...




And here she comes, Stacy...




I love capturing those inquiring looks from the brides. It always makes them look so beautiful...



A gorgeous shot just moments before the ceremony starts...





I bet you didn't know but there were actually 5 Beatles... ;)



The church had such great details...




Sweet...








Dimitri & Stacy
May 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment