Thursday, December 24, 2009

Portraits: Debra Morrison


About a month ago a photography friend of mine, Debra Morrison, and I decided to head out to Disneyland and have some fun shooting some portraits. We got there later in the day so I knew that I didn't have too much time to get the shots I wanted before the sun set. So we hustled finding places that had interesting backdrops.

Debra is used to being behind the camera so this was kind of a new spin for her. (Although, I think she did some modeling before.) Working with her was surprisingly easy! She was a natural in front of the camera just like she is behind it.

As the time came and went I was really happy with what we had found. As I looked into my camera I saw some really nice shots but I didn't really know what I had until I got home. As soon as I got the images on my computer I knew that this had turned out to be one of my favorite sessions ever. The pictures came out so great that it took me forever to edit down to the best ones. So here's a sample of my favorites. Enjoy. :)

-Santiago Valencia











No comments:

Post a Comment