Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Travel: Night Streets of Dublin


The last time I was in Dublin I got to stay a couple nights and enjoy the night life. I cruised the streets and saw so many interesting images that I went back to my hotel and grabbed my camera. I knew that I would regret it if I didn't. I was impressed with the lighting job they did to the buildings - it was all color coordinated!! Cool.


As you can imagine the pubs always had people surrounding them. Now I'm not sure if it's the water or just that I was in Ireland but the beer there tasted soooo good. I'm not really a big drinker but when in Rome... ;)



Sometimes it was like being on a film set. Something we are only used to experiencing at Universal Studios...





If you haven't been there I would recommend you bring someone special. The walks in the city are very romantic.



There it is. The main building for Heineken Beer in Dublin. Think they give free samples??? :)
-Santiago Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment