Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays from Santiago Valencia Photography


So we are heading into a brand new decade. Wow, amazing how things come and go. Looking back at this year I had such a wonderful time with my photography. I met and got to work with some fantastic photographers like Jen O'Sullivan, Holly Steen, Debra Morrison, Monica Carlson, Shannon Lee, Asgeir Bollson, Gary Fong, Joe Buissink, Julia Dean, Dennis Reggie, Alicia Jeva, Brittany Keene, Rebecca Yee, Candice Cunningham, Peter Garr, Cherie, Connie Gudino, John Siskin, Marina Dzessa-Gilham, Sarah Hasenfus, Nathalie Seguin, Suze Fernandez Shearer, Tibor Deme plus others. It was a complete pleasure.

That's a great thing about our photography community...we support each other. You would think that we act cut throat when it comes to business but surprisingly it is quite the opposite. We are always there for each other when the need arises. There was always something to learn.

I myself am very much looking forward to the new year of 2010. I have lots of exciting plans in the works including a few photography trips to Montreal, Spain and Mexico. I'll keep you all posted. In addition to that I am shooting some more great weddings in 2010. Now that we all seem to be part and moving forward with the digital photography revolution I think that we are going to see some incredible things when it comes to quality, work flow and technology. So hold on to your hats.

On a more personal level I sincerely wish for you and your families to have a great season. Stick together and send out much love. We all need each other at all times. Also get out there and see the world - it's an amazing place. And take a camera with you too! ;)

Happy Holidays. xoxo,
-Santiago Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment