Monday, June 15, 2009

Paris: The City of Love



In 2006 I took a tour thru Paris, France. Americans seem to have a negative attitude toward France so even though I was happy to go I really didn't expect much. When I got there I was very much surprised and excited. I've never seen such an amazing city before. The places I went to were so clean you could tell that the people there took pride in their city. It was a city where you didn't mind walking - unlike L.A.

Norte Dame...






There was so much history. Thru my tour we went to the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, The Champs-Elysees, The Moulin Rouge and other cool points of interest. I learned that France and Paris had so many interesting pivotal points in world history that it made the city come alive.

One of the gears that works the very fast elevator of the Eiffel Tower...






Now hold on to your hats ladies and gents. I present to you an actual French Fry...


I got to stay at the Paris Hilton and had a nice view of the Eiffel Tower from my window. In the evening the city lit up like a firecraker. Late one night I was walking towards the Eiffel Tower. It was almost 1 in the morning and the moment I walked right under the Eiffel Tower it lit up with bright sparkel lights. I was in complete awe!


For the most part the people there were quite friendly. I never really encountered any of the typical 'rude' frenchman. I will say that the average woman walking down the street was very well dressed, beautiful and mysterious. I'm sure that I will visit Paris and the rest of France soon.
SV

No comments:

Post a Comment