Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wedding: Samaya & James

You might be wondering about the title. Well this was a wedding I was very fortunate to shoot a while back in L.A. The bride was Asian and her family came from the Buddhist faith. The groom was British and from London.

The wedding day started off at The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood and then moved on the Asian Pacific Museum in Pasadena. I have to say that this was one of the most beautiful weddings I've shot. The decor was amazing. The wedding went great with lots of traditional ceremonies and they even had a Chinese Dragon show after wards. I had a great time and was so lucky to shoot this along side Jenny Stafford from Red Loft Studios.

Here's some shots to see how the wedding day went. I hope you enjoy them. They are some of my very favorites.
SV









No comments:

Post a Comment