Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boudoir: Danielle

As you may or may not know I focus on shooting weddings, travel and when a bride is willing... Boudoir Photography. Actually, I try and shoot some of my future brides in a Boudoir setting. The reason is: I think it would make a fantastic gift for their husbands to be for her to present him with a private album or photo chest on the wedding night. I know that this might not be for everyone but for those who do I believe it could be a rewarding experience for both him & her.

This is Danielle. She was amazing to work with and was naturally at ease with my ideas in shooting her. A neighbor's house was set up with lighting and I spent about 2 to 3 hours getting some of the images you see here.

In the end the photos were finished with a sephia tone to give that old classic Boudoir feel. Hope you like them.
SV






No comments:

Post a Comment