Friday, April 9, 2010

WPPI 2010 - Las Vegas


Last month I went to Vegas baby!!! But even though you might think that I went to have crazy fun I actually went to the annual WPPI Conference. WPPI stands for the Wedding & Portrait Photographers International. It takes place at the beginning of every year and it's where us wedding photographers go to see the new gadgets and also to brush up on our business skills.


Of course I have a blast when I go especially with other photog friends. This year I went with Debra Morrison, Jen O'Sullivan and her husband Tim O'Sullivan.





Driving there Debra and I took a pit stop at Bob's Big Boy. Sorry Bob for standing in front of you! ;)



Hit the tables later... but for now on to the Trade Show...


A peek inside the huge Trade Show room which holds tons of photography vendors and new things to buy! I love this thing.



Later that evening we took a break and took in a light show at Downtown Vegas.



Some more shots of the vendors at the Trade Show...




The view from my hotel room. :)

For more information go to www.wppionline.com. You'll find so much information it's scary! Well til next year...

1 comment: