Monday, March 1, 2010

Santiago Valenica's Portrait Party!!! Don't miss this.


Hey folks,
If we are friends on Facebook you probably already know about this but if not then here we go. I am hosting a complimentary Portrait Party on Saturdy March 6, 2010 at my place from 11am to 3pm (maybe later). And I am inviting everyone!! I will be shooting your portrait for free. Then you will get a few images on CD when it's all done. There's nothing to buy so don't worry about that. Bring your family and friends and let's have some fun. Come by yourself or with your entire gang.

It would be great if you could RSVP so that I know how many people to expect.

Also I will have Shannon Kurowski there helping out with make up and hair. What a great deal huh?! Free portraits and make up and hair!! So don't miss out. All you have to do is email me and I will fit you in on a time slot. Again, please RSVP! Email me at: santiago@santiagovalencia.com

Can't wait to see you and meet new faces,
Santiago Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment