Saturday, March 13, 2010

Portraits: 1st Semi-Annual Portrait Party


Well if you were there you know what a great time we all had. If you weren't then you get another chance around Halloween. I'm talking about my Portrait Party! I invited friends, family & neighbors to come and sit in on some free portraits.



There was music, food and lots of laughs. The portrait party lasted all day and I even had the help of makeup and hair stylist Shannon Kurowski. As you can see the results were great. Everyone let loose and I captured the antics.




I am planning my next Portrait Party on Halloween. So if you'd like to be included then drop me a line at santiago@santiagovalencia.com. Bring your friends, family & kids. Hopefully you will dressed up and we'll capture the fun!!

til next time,
Santiago Valencia















No comments:

Post a Comment