Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Grand - Long Beach


Yesterday I was invited to shoot an event for The Grand in Long Beach. I didn't really know what to expect except that it was a tasting of foods and meeting of people that were getting married. When I got there I loved the intimate feel of this well decorated escape. Here are some shots from the evening...







The lighting was very romantic and quite relaxing...


The food was absolutely delicious!...






The people who attended were treated to great food, fun music, games with prizes...



and a great MC, Robert Poff...


A special thanks to Viviana, Lisa and Natalia. Check out that gorgeous smile on Natalia. :)




The staff was so very welcoming. I felt like I was a long time friend. I would like to thank all the staff there that made it an evening worth remembering. All the best to The Grand.
-Santiago Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment