Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wedding: Heather & Abe


The day was perfect. A light breeze filled with the shower of the sun gave the blue sky a glorious glow. The city was calm and traffic seemed to take a vacation to another city. I walked over to The Green Hotel and suddenly I was taken back to a time when Nat King Cole, Glenn Miller and Doris Day ruled the radio. The hotel was gorgeous and seemed to say "I will not go forward with you in time. This is where I will stay. You are always welcome to visit."

A nice day for a white wedding. Heather & Abe. Both very sweet and welcoming people that treated me like they'd known me for years. And I gave back the sentiment. I automatically loved this couple. They had taste. They had to in order to pick such a great place to say their vows. The wedding was shot alongside Cakes and Kisses Wedding Photography. Enjoy a peek to the past.

Santiago Valencia












No comments:

Post a Comment