Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Engagement: Samaya & James



A little while back I got to shoot an engagement session for some great people Samaya and James. When it came time to decide where to shoot their engagement session they were open to the suggestion of doing it at Union Station in L.A. This quickly became one of my favorite places to shoot for a couple of reasons. First, because the people who run Union Station are very nice and open to photographers doing their photography there. Union Station is one of the only authentic train stations left in the US. Almost all the building still has the same look from the 1930's and all that history is still intact. And second, because the place is so classy and the photos come out with such great character. The place has great lighting and very interesting backdrops to shoot with.

So we all had a great time. And the photos that came out I'm very proud of. I always show them off in my portfolio to my future brides. Here are few of those photos and if you haven't seen Union Station L.A. in person I would recommend that you do.

Enjoy,
SV





No comments:

Post a Comment