Friday, February 19, 2010

Wedding: The Allens





The Wedding Season started a bit early for me this year. First up was this wedding I shot alongside with Brittany Keene & Debra Morrison. The place Santa Margarita, CA. And the couple The Allens. A wonderful and very fun couple.





This little girl couldn't wait until the excitement began. So cute...


And after much anticipation the magic begins...






The timeless quality of black & white. Love it.
















Now I must say that I love shooting with Brittany and Debra. We always seem to have a rockin' time.





One of my favorite shots from the reception...




Party Time!...


Some funny shots from the Portrait Studio...





See? Told you they were a fun couple. ;)



Great moment. All the best,
Santiago Valencia


1 comment: