Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Travel: Going East

I love L.A. but every once in a while I have to get the hell out!!! :)

L.A. is great and sunny and hot and sunny and hot. I know that millions of people dream of coming here but I do wish that we had more changing of the seasons. Constant sunshine can get a bit monotonous at times. But if the mountain doesn't come to you then you go to it. That is why I'm taking some time off and traveling to Boston and then to Montreal to well... freeze my ass off! Oh yeah, and I'll take some pictures too.

Can't wait to walk the streets and have some Thai food at Bangkok Inn and then some Bananas Foster at Legal Sea Food. Yum. I hear it won't be too cold. Just around 20 degrees - no biggie (yeah, right!)

So I bid a short farewell to everyone and I will be back in a week to share some new snow photography from the East Coast. Please have that jacuzzi ready for when I get back.

Take Care,
Santiago Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment