Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Travel: Seattle Drive


One of my first wedding photography jobs I ever got hired for was to take place in Seattle, WA. The couple booked me here in L.A. but the wedding was to take place there. I was very excited to shoot a wedding outside of L.A. Hell, anytime I can get out of L.A. I jump at. Traveling is in the blood.

So I thought that driving there would be a very cool thing to do. At the time my family said that I should just fly but where would the adventure be in that!? So three days before the wedding I packed up my car with all my gear and clothing and headed north.

The plan was to hit San Fransisco on the first day. Portland on the second. And then Seattle on the morning of the wedding. Along the way I saw some great sites like Mount Shasta and Rouge River. I would occasionally pull over and take some shots. The whole experience was so 1960's you know? A road trip with Simon & Garfunkel in the background....Groovy!

Enjoy and be inspired. Get out there!!
-Santiago Valencia









Final Destination: Seattle, WA

1 comment:

  1. Nice and Beautiful photos very attractive one. Thank you for such a nice work. By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable photographers. I used it to find them for my wedding. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local photographers. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me.


    Seattle Photographers & Photography - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds

    ReplyDelete