Friday, September 18, 2009

Wedding: Tayler & Nathan


Here is Tayler & Nathan. I shot their wedding a couple of weeks ago in the SF Valley and had a great time. These two looked so good that it was easy to know what to shoot. After a limo ride we arrived at the Kingdom Hall and the magic began...


Hey, that's me!...


And of course what would a wedding be without the very sexy & beautiful bride's maids...



Just moments before showtime. Everything is ready...



A very classy 1930's look that Tayler flaunts so easily...


Nathan was so excited. I guess I can't blame him...



The ceremony was very elegant and touching. There was a funny moment when the minister/elder mixed up Tayler & Nathan's names. A great comic relief moment. The funniest part is that he was Nathan's dad!! :)


Ahh...My two wonderful assistants. I love working with these ladies. Sarah on the left and Marina on the right. They make the job so much more enjoyable. Thanks ladies...


A little prayer...





Congrats! Now for some more pictures and then off to party!




Manly men...





I love this shot. It's so cinematic...









And everybody scream!!...


A great shot after a great evening. Thanks to Tayler & Nathan for letting us be part of such an amazing night with some friendly and terrific people. All the best guys.
-Santiago Valencia



Tayler & Nathan Miles - September 5, 2009

1 comment: